The rectangular pendant lamp [C2] COPPER merges light grey or dark grey raw concrete with copper, resulting in a timeless and elegant designer light.
Designed by Stefan Gant and handmade in Berlin, the light is ideally suited for illuminating a dining table, desk or sideboard.
The LED unit is available in two alternative colour temperatures: Warm white (2700 Kelvin) and cold white (4000 Kelvin).
The [C] series lights by Berlin label GANTlights received high acclaim at the European Consumers Choice Awards in 2015.
GANTlights [C2] COPPER Pendant Light
- Measurements: W92cm x H7cm x D7cm
- Product net weight: 5kg
- Standard textile cable colour / -length: Black / 2m
- Optional cable colours (at no surcharge): Dark grey / white
- Optional cable lengths (at no surcharge): 3m / 5m
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K / Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W
- Beam angle: 145°
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Ships ready to install
- Includes: LED unit, instructions, mounting hardware and brushed steel canopy
- Does not include: Wall / ceiling plugs (anchors)
- Packaging dimensions: W100cm x H20cm x D18cm
- Gross dispatch weight: 7.5kg